Follow the Bubbles Festival
May 1 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until 2nd May 2021
MCC fans, it’s the event you’ve all been waiting for – the Follow the Bubbles Festival, which kicks off on Friday, April 30, taking place over four sessions and across three days.Here’s how it works: Ten very special Franschhoek venues have paired up with a Cap Classique house or two for a session of fabulous MCC tasting along with delicious food, live music and loads of fun.
Bubbly fans can choose their desired venue, select their preferred time and purchase a session ticket for only R100 and a once-off glass ticket for R50. (So if you want to enjoy more sessions you pay R100 for each one, but only once for your bubbly glass!
Each session ticket includes two tastings and all venues will feature live entertainment, food for sale and MCC by the glass, bottle and case!
Each venue has limited tickets according to their Covid compliant capacity so bookings need to be made as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment.
The venues and accompanying MCCs are:
- Franschhoek Cellar Restaurant & Franschhoek Cellar MCC
- Plaisir de Merle Restaurant & Plaisir de Merle MCC
- Allora & TWR Wines MCC
- Old Road Wine Co & Gorgeous MCC
- Hey Joe Tap Room & L’Ormarins MCC
- Le Petit Manoir & Haute Cabriere MCC
- Le Bon Vivant & Black Elephant Vintners MCC and Colmant MCC
- Foliage & Rickety Bridge MCC
- Reubens & L’Ormarins MCC and Colmant MCC
- Essence & Black Elephant Vintners MC
The four sessions are as follows:
- Friday, April 30 from 18:00 to 22:00
- Saturday, May 1 from 11:00 to 15:00
- Saturday, May 1 from 16:00 to 19:00
- Sunday, May 2 from 11:00 to 15:00
Why not book for more than one session and make a special weekend of it (and take advantage of the accommodation specials that will be made available in the valley over that period)
What a better way to satisfy your love for MCC – and at the same time support the wine, restaurant, entertainment and events industries – by being part of the Follow the Bubbles Festival in Franschhoek!
Bookings can be made at https://www.webtickets.co.za/v2/Event.aspx?itemid=1506036137